Enroll in US Family Health Plan

If you’re a military retiree or an active duty service member looking for health insurance for your family, you can enroll in US Family Health Plan. We offer plans for members who qualify in Texas and Louisiana. Learn more about eligibility and coverage.

Before you enroll, you’ll need a few things:

  • Military member’s Social Security Number
  • Military member’s current military ID (DEERS)
  • Method of payment:
    • Personal check, cashiers check or money order
    • Credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
    • Electronic funds transfer
    • Monthly allotment from military retirement check

Enrollment is free for active service members. For retirees, we have affordable enrollment fees that you can compare with other TRICARE options.

When you’re ready to enroll, call 1-800-67USFHP or download the enrollment form below and send it to:

US Family Health Plan
PO Box 169001
Irving, TX 75016

Enrollment Form

Last Updated: 2/23/17