Medication Management Therapy Program
Medication Therapy Management (MTM) is a free service for members who take multiple medications for multiple health conditions. MTM can help you and your doctor manage your medications and make sure they’re working to improve your health.
Who is Eligible for MTM?
Beginning January 1, 2023
1. Have three or more chronic conditions that may include:
- Bone Disease - Arthritis-Osteoporosis
- Chronic Heart Failure (CHF)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Mental Health - Depression
- Respiratory Disease – Asthma
- Respiratory Disease - Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
2. Take eight (8) or more daily medications covered by Medicare Part D
3. Effective 1/1/2023 - Incurred one-fourth (1/4) of specified annual cost threshold ($4,935) in previous three months
If you qualify, you will be auto-enrolled in the program at no cost. MTM is a benefit offered through Express Scripts and Tabula Rasa Healthcare. It is not considered a part of your CHRISTUS Health Plan benefits.
The MTM Program offers additional services, reviews and consults with qualified MTM providers to ensure your medications are being used effectively.
A 20-30 minute call with a qualified MTM provider to complete a full medication review. They’ll help you better understand your medications, how to take them and answer questions on drug safety, costs and more.
After the review, you’ll receive a medication summary with an action plan and a personalized medication plan.
Once every three months, you’ll also receive a targeted medication review via phone or mail. Your doctor will be contacted if you would like any changes in your medications.
Get in Touch
Find more information on Medication Therapy Management by calling our member services team at 1-844-282-3026(711 for TTY users). We’re available seven days a week, October 1 – March 31, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., local time and five days a week, April 1 –September 30, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., local time.