Who the Plan is For
Currently, CHRISTUS Health Medicare Complete, Medicare Plus or Medicare Guardian plans are available to residents in the following counties:
- New Mexico: Bernalillo, Los Alamos, Rio Arriba, Sandoval, San Miguel, Santa Fe, and Taos
- Central Texas: Caldwell, Comal, and Guadalupe
- Northeast Texas: Bowie, Camp, Cass, Cherokee, Franklin, Gregg, Harrison, Henderson, Hopkins, Marion, Morris, Panola, Red River, Rusk, Smith, Titus, Upshur, Van Zandt, and Wood
- South Texas: Aransas, Bee, Jim Wells, Kleberg, Nueces, Refugio, and San Patricio
- Southeast Texas: Hardin, Jasper, Jefferson, Newton, Orange, and Tyler
For more information, read about eligibility and coverage.
2024 Coverage Maps
To be eligible for CHRISTUS Health Medicare Complete, Medicare Plus or Medicare Guardian plans, you must meet these requirements:
- Must physically live in the service areas within New Mexico or Texas and meet all terms and conditions for coverage in this policy.
- Must be eligible for Medicare.
- Must pay your deductible, copay or coinsurance at the time you receive covered services. CHRISTUS Health Plan will reimburse the provider balance due for covered services. Your summary of benefits can be found in the forms and documents section with more information on cost sharing.
Enroll in Your Medicare Advantage Plan
Are you ready to enroll in a health plan that has you completely covered? There are a few simple ways you can sign up for the CHRISTUS Health Medicare Complete, Medicare Plus or Medicare Guardian plans:
- You can sign up online through Medicare.gov. Get started by entering your zip code and then select “CHRISTUS Health Medicare Complete" or " CHRISTUS Health Medicare Plus " or " CHRISTUS Health Medicare Guardian."
- You can also get more information by calling member services at 855-794-4399 (711 for TTY users) or download a Medicare Advantage Enrollment form and mail it to:
CHRISTUS Health Plan
ATTN: Enrollment Department
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
MEDICARE ADVANTAGE ENROLLMENT FORMS
Open enrollment begins October 15, 2023 and ends December 7, 2023. Stay up to date on how to enroll, eligibility requirements, and the Special Enrollment Period when you turn 65.
Dis-enrolling in CHRISTUS Health Advantage
When ending your membership with CHRISTUS Health Medicare Complete, Medicare Plus or Medicare Guardian, it’s important to know your rights. There are two ways you can leave our plan:
Voluntary (you choose to leave): You may voluntarily end your membership during certain times of the year or in certain situations. The process for leaving can vary depending on your type of coverage. You can call us at 1-855-794-4399 with questions (711 for TTY users). Oct. 1 – Mar. 31: Member Service Representatives are available seven days a week, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time. Apr. 1 – Sept. 30: Member Service Representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. local time.
Involuntary (you are forced to leave): In some situations, we may require you to end your membership.
Interactive voice response system or similar technologies for Saturdays, Sundays and Federal Holidays (messages must be returned within one (1) business day).
If leaving, you must continue to get your medical care through our plan until your membership ends. You can review your rights and responsibilities or review Chapter 8 in your Evidence of Coverage.