CHRISTUS Health Plan offers two Medicare Advantage plans with prescription drug coverage. If you’re already receiving Medicare benefits
and are looking to package your benefits in one plan with prescription drug
coverage included, you may qualify.
- Have both Medicare Part A Part B
- Reside in the CHRISTUS Health Plan geographic service areas in TX and NM
- Texas: Camp, Cherokee, Gregg, Harrison, Hopkins, Franklin, Marion, Morris, Panola, Smith, Titus, Upshur and Wood
- New Mexico: Los Alamos, Santa Fe, San Miguel or Rio Arriba
- Are United States citizen or are lawfully present in the United States
- Must not have been medically determined to have End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) prior to enrolling in a plan.
We’ve got you covered from A to D
CHRISTUS Health Plan Generations and Generations Plus (HMO) are Medicare Advantage plan options. Medicare Advantage plans offer all-inclusive benefits, from Part A and Part B, to Part D (drug coverage). *Note: In order to be eligible to receive Part C and D benefits, you have to have already qualified for parts A and B through Medicare. With a network of providers and facilities close to home, it’s everything you need in one convenient place.
What Does Each Part Cover?
- Part A: Hospital Insurance Benefits (i.e. 24/7 Nurse Hotline at 1-844-581-3174)
- Part B: Medical Insurance Benefits (i.e. your primary care provider and specialists)
- Part C: Medicare Advantage Plans (Parts A and B with added benefits like annual eye exams, preventive dental cleaning, other various programs to keep you healthy)
- Part D: Prescription Drug Coverage (Medication Therapy Management Program)
If you’re still unsure what plan is right for you or if you’re eligible,
contact us or call 1-844-282-3026 ( 711 for TTY users).
Customer service representatives are available seven days a week, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time from October 1 to March 31. Starting April 1 to September 30 customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time.
Interactive voice response system or similar technologies for Saturdays, Sundays and Federal Holidays (messages must be returned within one (1) business day.
CHRISTUS Health Plan Generations is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in CHRISTUS Health Plan Generations depends on contract renewal. You must continue to pay your Part B premium. The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year. Other pharmacies/physicians/providers are available in our network. Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in CHRISTUS Health Plan Generations (HMO) through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at medicare.gov. A sales person will be present with information and applications. This information is available for free in other languages. For accommodations of persons with special needs at sales meetings, call 1-844-282-3026, TTY call 711. Open seven days a week, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., local time, from October 1 – March 31, and Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., local time, from April 1 – September 30. Interactive voice response system or similar technologies for Saturdays, Sundays and Federal Holidays (messages must be returned within one (1) business day. CHRISTUS Health Plan Generations (HMO) Contract #H1189.
Notice: CHRISTUS Health Plan does NOT require authorization for in-network behavioral health services. If you have any questions, please call Member Services at: 1-844-282-3026 ( 711 for TTY users).