CHRISTUS Health Plan offers three Medicare Advantage plans, two with prescription drug coverage.
- Have both Medicare Part A Part B
- Reside in the CHRISTUS Health Plan geographic service areas in Texas and New Mexico
- New Mexico: Bernalillo, Los Alamos, Rio Arriba, Sandoval, San Miguel, Santa Fe and Taos
- South Texas: Aransas, Bee, Jim Wells, Kleberg, Nueces, Refugio, San Patricio
- Northeast Texas: Bowie, Camp, Cass, Cherokee, Franklin, Gregg, Harrison, Henderson, Hopkins, Marion, Morris, Panola, Red River, Rusk, Smith, Titus, Upshur, Van Zandt, Wood
- Southeast Texas: Hardin, Jasper, Jefferson, Newton, Orange, Tyler
- Central Texas: Caldwell, Comal, Guadalupe
- Are United States citizen or are lawfully present in the United States
2024 Coverage Maps
We’ve got you covered from A to D
CHRISTUS Health Medicare Complete, Medicare Plus or Medicare Guardian plan are Medicare Advantage plan options. Medicare Advantage plans offer all-inclusive benefits, from Part A and Part B, to Part D (drug coverage). *Note: In order to be eligible to receive Part C and D benefits, you have to have already qualified for parts A and B through Medicare. With a network of providers and facilities close to home, it’s everything you need in one convenient place.
***CHRISTUS Health Medicare Complete and Medicare Plus plans provide Part A, Part B, Part C and Part D coverage, while Medicare Guardian Plans cover Part A, Part B and Part C coverage.***
WHAT DOES EACH PART COVER?
Part A: Hospital Insurance Benefits (i.e. 24/7 Nurse Hotline at 1-844-581-3174)
Part B: Medical Insurance Benefits (i.e. your primary care provider and specialists)
Part C: Medicare Advantage Plans (Parts A and B with added benefits like annual eye exams, preventive dental cleaning, other various programs to keep you healthy)
Part D: Prescription Drug Coverage (Medication Therapy Management Program)
If you’re still unsure what plan is right for you or if you’re eligible, contact us or call 1-855-794-4399 ( 711 for TTY users).
Customer service representatives are available seven days a week, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time from October 1 to March 31. Starting April 1 to September 30 customer service representatives are available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time.
Interactive voice response system or similar technologies for Saturdays, Sundays and Federal Holidays (messages must be returned within one (1) business day.
CHRISTUS Health Advantage is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in CHRISTUS Health Advantage depends on contract renewal. This information is not a complete description of benefits. Open seven days a week, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., local time, from October 1 – March 31, and Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., local time, from April 1 – September 30. Call 844.282.3026/TTY 711 for more information. A voice response system is available after hours. CHRISTUS Health Advantage (HMO) Contract #H1189.
Notice: CHRISTUS Health Plan does NOT require authorization for in-network behavioral health services. If you have any questions, please call Member Services at: 1-855-794-4399 ( 711 for TTY users).