Medicare Advantage


Call 1-469-282-0404 , 711 for TTY and a representative will be happy to assist you.

Monday - Sunday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m., local time (October 1 - March 31)

Monday - Friday 8 a.m.- 8 p.m., local time (April 1 - September 30)

Your lifestyle, your budget, your needs. Let us help you find the Medicare Advantage Plan that fits.

When you turn 65, access to great healthcare shouldn't just stop. At least that's what we at CHRISTUS believe, which is why we created our CHRISTUS Health Plan Generations, Generations Plus and Guardian plans for individuals 65 and older. If you are 65 years of age, or will soon be click below to enroll today.

With Original Medicare, only 80 percent of your health care is covered, leaving a 20 percent gap. With a Medicare Advantage plan, 100 percent of your Medicare benefits are covered with no or low monthly plan premium, low copayments, and no deductibles. The plan also offers extra coverage and utilizes a team of doctors to coordinate your health coverage to ensure you are offered the best health care at the best value.

With the open enrollment period spanning from Oct. 15, 2022 through Dec. 7, 2022, now is the time to ensure you have the coverage you need for 2023. If you're still unsure what plan is right for you or if you're eligible, contact us or call 1-469-282-0404 (711 for TTY users). Our hours of operation are 8:00 am to 8:00 pm CST, 7 days a week during the open enrollment period.  

NOTE: Outside of open enrollment, you may enroll when you turn 65 or if you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period (SEP). Learn more about SEPs.

Need Help Enrolling? Contact Us Today

Do you need help enrolling in a Medicare plan? One of our member services team is happy to help. Please fill out the form below and we will contact you shortly.



Open enrollment begins Oct. 15, 2022 through Dec. 7, 2022. Stay up to date on how to enroll, eligibility requirements, and the Special Enrollment Period when you turn 65. 


Medicare evaluates health plans based on a five-star rating system. This rating is based on quality and performance from things like satisfaction surveys, plans and providers. Five is considered excellent. 

Learn more about Medicare Star Ratings by downloading the documents below:

2023 Plan Year

2023 Medicare Star Rating English (PDF)

2023 Medicare Star Rating Spanish (PDF)

Disenrolling in CHRISTUS Health Plan Generations

When ending your membership with CHRISTUS Health Plan Generations, Generations Plus or Guardian, it’s important to know your rights. There are two ways you can leave our plan:

You may voluntarily end your membership during certain times of the year or in certain situations. The process for leaving can vary depending on your type of coverage. You can call us with questions at 1-844-282-3026 with questions (711 for TTY users).

  • Member service representatives available seven days a week, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time during October 1 – March 31.
  • Member service representatives available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time during April 1 – September 30.
    • Interactive voice response system or similar technologies for Saturdays, Sundays and Federal Holidays (messages must be returned within one (1) business day).


CHRISTUS Health Plan Generations is an HMO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in CHRISTUS Health Plan Generations depends on contract renewal. You must continue to pay your Part B premium. The benefit information provided is a brief summary, not a complete description of benefits. For more information, contact the plan. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, formulary, pharmacy network, provider network, premium and/or co-payments/co-insurance may change on January 1 of each year. Other pharmacies/physicians/providers are available in our network. Medicare beneficiaries may also enroll in CHRISTUS Health Plan Generations (HMO) through the CMS Medicare Online Enrollment Center located at A sales person will be present with information and applications. This information is available for free in other languages. For accommodations of persons with special needs at sales meetings, call 1-844-282-3026, TTY call 711. Open seven days a week, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., local time, from October 1 – March 31, and Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., local time, from April 1 – September 30. A voice response system is available after hours as well as Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. Messages left will be responded to within one (1) business day. CHRISTUS Health Plan Generations (HMO) Contract #H1189.


Last Updated: 10/27/2022