Have you lost coverage recently due to a Qualifying Life Event? CHRISTUS Health Plan is here to help.
If your health coverage has changed in the last 60 days, you may be eligible for a Special Enrollment Period.
Special Enrollment Periods are available for those who have experienced a Qualifying Life Event (QLE). QLEs include the following:
- You lose other health coverage due to job loss, reduction of working hours, or end of COBRA coverage
- Your income or household status changes
- You move to a new home in a new ZIP code or county that offers other plans or is no longer in your plan’s service area
- You get married
- Your family expands through adoption or the birth of a child
- You become a United States citizen
- You have proof that your current plan has violated its contract with you
- You turned 26 and are no longer covered on a family member’s policy
- You separate from or divorce a policy-holding spouse
- Your policy holder dies
- You leave incarceration
Learn more about all QLEs at Healthcare.gov.
If any of these QLEs applies to your, click here to learn more about CHRISTUS Health Plan’s Individual and Family Plans available on the Marketplace, or Exchange. You can also reach us by phone at 844-282-3025, TTY 711.
If you are not eligible for a Special Enrollment Period at this time, the Marketplace opens Sunday, November 1, 2020, for coverage beginning January 1, 2021. The Marketplace will close on Tuesday, December 15, 2020.