CHRISTUS Health Plan wants to make sure you and your family get the health care that you need.
Here is a list of some of the benefits for our members:
- Member Services is here to answer your questions Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. at 1-877-428-3057.
- Large network of providers and hospitals
- Disease management programs
- Care management for members
- Wellness programs
- Prenatal programs
- Behavioral health services
We are here for you when you need us.
Is it an emergency?
If you feel that your life or a family member's life is in danger, or if there is risk of permanent harm, you should go to the emergency room or call 911.
If it's not an emergency, call your primary care provider. Your primary care provider or another doctor is ready to help by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You may also call the Informed Health Line at 1-800-556-1555 to help you decide what to do.
See Your Doctor or Urgent Care Go to the Emergency Room
- Here are some examples of when you or your family member should see a doctor:
- Here are some examples of emergencies:
- When you are out of medicine
- Having a hard time breathing
- If you have questions about your medicine
- Severe chest pain
- When you have an earache, cough, cold
- When you have a minor injury, burn or cut
- Severe bleeding
- If you are having asthma problems
- Suddenly unable to move or speak
- When you need shots
- Passing out (fainting)
- Deep cuts or severe burns
- An attack (by a person or an animal)
- Broken bones, or sudden severe pain and swelling in a joint
- Disturbing thoughts of hurting yourself or someone else